director project development in Bengaluru
Construction & Property
?This role wil head or lead the overall quality for projects in India, based out of the Bangarole corporate office. Reporting to Managing Director.
- Develop a broad pipeline of wind development assets through greenfield, partnering and acquisition. Initial primary focus is to ensure the company has accurate and efficient processes and assumptions in place to analyze organic and inorganic deals, including modeling, cost assumptions, equity returns, etc.
- Lead the development and project management teams in the central region to ensure that projects are moving through the development and regulatory process
- Provide leadership and direction on community relations and local level development issues.
- Identify and communicate potential joint venture partners, acquisition opportunities and technology investments.
- Develop the investment business case on each of the projects in the central region.
?Spanish business corporations, leader in the development of renewable energy
?wind Project development
?BE Btech with 15+ yrs experience