In this role you will be responsible for:
● Working within the squad and adhering to the Agile methodology that guides and structures the workflow
● Develop dashboards and reporting solutions as per the requirements determined by the team and business, principally in Domo
● Maintaining, troubleshooting and improving existing and future workbooks, dashboards and visualizations
● Managing and fixing bugs in dashboards as raised by the business according to process
● Liaising with stakeholders within the business in order to ascertain and implement requirements within the constraints of technical feasibility
● Build effective working relationships with team members
● Maintaining a high standard of data visualization
● Planning and working flexibly to deadlines and unexpected priority changes
● Supporting other BI team members and associated IT and Business resources as appropriate, reference the implementation of testing related activities
To be successful in this role you will have:
● Significant experience and high proficiency in Domo development (Min 7 years +)
● Demonstrable experience in continuous improvement, process documentation
● Familiarity with data models, data management & transformation, SQL
● Knowledge of DOMO & other data visualization & analysis tools (desirable but not essential)
● Excellent working knowledge of spreadsheet manipulation
● Familiarity with G Suite/Google
● Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects, tasks, and meeting deadlines while maintaining quality
● Ability to turn ambiguous information and unstructured challenges into insights, plans and recommendations in a constantly evolving environment
● Ability to mine data, improve and develop new data sources and translate data into actionable recommendations and compelling stories.
● Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills with attention to detail and a well-organized, structured approach to work.
● Excellent English oral and written communication skills.
● Salesforce experience (desirable but not essential)
● A Bachelor’s degree in a numerate discipline (preferred)