dy. manager/manager instrumentation in Bharuch
?(1) To manage instrumentation departmental activity in co - ordination with Sr. GM ( Instr.)
(2) Planning, scheduling and timely execution of preventive, predictive and shutdown maintenance.
(3) Trouble shooting & Software programming of DCS/PLC and SCADA system.
(4) Root cause analysis of break downs.
(5) Spares and Inventory management
(6) Interdepartment co-ordination
(7) Budget preparation and expense control.
(9) Manpower planning and management
(10) Familiar with ISO activity and documentation.
(11) Departmental technical training
(12) Preparation of P & I diagram, Instrument data sheet and specification of Instrument and Control system.
(13) Communication and follow up with other parties
(14)To increase up time of equipment.
?Company is engaged in manufacturing the world's finest textured solar glass.
?1. Leadership skill
2. Excellent computer skill
3. Good Communication
?1. B E in Instrumentation Engineering with 10 - 12 years experience , Exposure to ISO, SAP and detailed knowledge about PLC, Scada, etc.
2. Software programming capability in DCS and PLC