ea - md in Mumbai
Maintain calendar of Appointments schedule, set up and coordinate meetings, conferences, events & various programs both inside and outside the office ensuring that the duties of the executive office are carried out seamlessly;
2. Draft, transcribe and distribute agenda, minutes of the meetings, mails, write reports and manage independent business correspondence to facilitate effective communication;
3. Arrange conference calls, video conferences or data conferences as per the requirement;
4. Arrange and sort papers and maintain adequate office systems & supplies;
5. Provide historical reference by developing and maintaining filing and retrieval systems both physically & electronically;
6. Conserve the time by reading, researching, transcribing, analyzing information and initiating communications;
7. Screening of incoming calls, taking messages, maintain record of all incoming/outgoing emails, faxes, inter-office memo�s and reply to all internal/external communications as per the directions received;
8. Independently coordinate complex travel arrangements, typically involving multiple changes and destinations based on understanding of Director�s availability and obligations. Support with travel documentation and procedures (itineraries, Hotel accommodation, Travel Insurance, visa/passport etc.).
9. Updating itinerary/travel diary/Frequent flier Mileage Statements; address books & telephone diary;
10.Extend Hospitality while receiving/meeting and greeting official guests/visitors;
11.Prepare and maintain expense report, reconcile credit card statements,Phone bills and other billing information;
12.Maintain records of renewals/subscription of credit cards, Insurance, Policies, Club & Hotel Memberships and other Cultural/Professional bodies;
13.Keeping track & reminders of upcoming Birthdays/Anniversaries of relatives, friends and business associates;
14. Ensure proper operation of all equipment�s in Directors Cabin by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer�s instructions; troubleshooting malfunction; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
?Conglomerate catering to Oil & Gas, Infrastructure & other services & having presence in India from more than 20 years.
?"EA", "Executive assistant", "Personal Assistant"
?Female Graduates with minimum 10 (Ten) years� experience in a secretarial position to Senior Management of firms with employee strength of at least 50 persons
o Pleasing personality with knowledge, skills and experience in verbal and written communication
o Effective planning, interpersonal and analytical skills with attention to detail
o Ability to work independently with high level of integrity/ethics and ability to prioritize workloads and meet deadlines
o Well versed and exposed to National and International Travel bookings, passport &Visa facilities
o Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Email is compulsory
o Fluency in written & spoken English & Hindi
o Fluency in Marathi will be an added advantage