Qualification/Experience: Graduate Engineer/ CA with 5-10 years’ Should be analytical and good with numbers.
Should have exposure to factory and currently working in corporate.
Age: less than 40 years (above 45 would not be considered at all)
- Providing financial and business leadership & strategic consultation on Technical issues affecting the organization(Jindal India steel div)
- Formulating project plans and conducting variance analysis to determine difference between projected & actual results and highlighting variations
- Acting as Change Manager and extending to Chairman & CEOs / COOs in identifying new revenue streams
- Working as part of Corporate Decision-Making Team and tracking business performance; communicating with CEOs / Business Heads & Functional leaders for improving operating performance, operating efficiency and reducing cost / working capital; developing business models and conducting feasibility study for new projects
- Provide business support to Chairman for all technical issues
- Follow up on corrective actions to be taken on the decision taken
- Review and follow up on key business action areas
- Participate in all key Technical meetings / monthly performance reviews