- Should have worked on Embedded & C programming.
- Should have worked on device driver (interfacing ASICs to microcontroller using SPI/I2C, etc.) and Board support Packages.
- Should have worked on Microcontroller (preferably Infineon - AURIX series, Renesas) module/register (ADC, GPIO, CLOCK, etc..) configuration.
- Strong hands-on experience with some of the interface like I2C, SPI, PCIe, UART Interfaces.
- Experience in working with CAN, LIN driver development, Flash, Timing Devices, PLLs, and Interrupts
- Should have used simulator/emulator/ debugger (preferably Lauterbach, Trace32), etc. for issue analysis & debugging purpose.
- Should able to develop test code & test cases as per requirement & able to execute pre-defined test cases
- Must able to understand Hardware schematics and able to read the Hardware-software spec.
- Should be proactive to resolve work related dependencies & able to work in team.
- Knowledge on Compiler flags, basic OS/scheduling concepts.
- Knowledge on build environment (make file creation, Linker files handling)
Good to have skill sets include:
- Knowledge on Autosar MCAL drivers
- Hands on experience on AUTOSAR architecture is preferred. ( nice to have )