· To develop & establish an HSE Management system and advice in the implementation of the Management system, ensuring compliance with the statutory to complete the Projects safely & on time. Implement EHS Policy, Manual, Procedures, and guidelines.
· Ensure compliance with all applicable EHS regulations and company objectives, policies, and procedures at the project site
· Coordinate the execution of actions within the organization necessary for successful management and implementation of EHS procedures and systems.
· Carry out plant safety inspections in order to observe the physical conditions of work and work practice procedures followed by the operating personnel and to render advice on measures to be adopted for reducing unsafe conditions and unsafe actions.
· Advise and assist departmental heads, supervisors, and other such officers in Planning and organizing measures necessary for the effective control of occupational health & safety.
· Checking and evaluating the effectiveness of the action taken or proposed to be taken to prevent personal injuries.
· Day to Day Co-ordination at Project Sites / Safety Engineer / With Client Safety Team for smooth implementation of Site Safety
· Conducting Audits, Visiting the Project site, attending the client escalation, etc.
· Collecting the Safety Data of all the ongoing sites and releasing them to the management as an MIS and repository for future project pre-qualification....