Responsibilities of Horticulturist:
1. Hands down experience in planning, designing and execution of Landscaping & Horticulture of the Project and maintenance thereof.
2. Maintain all flower beds, landscape areas, and turf grass areas.
3. Design, order and budget plants and materials for planters located throughout the project.
4. Provide proper upkeep of sidewalks, driveways, parking lots, planters in designated areas.
5. Maintain gardens through repetitive tasks such as mulching, pruning, mowing, weeding, and planting.
6. Specialize in maintenance for various ornamental and fruit bearing trees and shrubs.
7. Maintain water and plant nutrition for indoor plants.
8. Be up to date and learned about composting, soil health and sustainable horticulture....