Manage the CEO's daily calendar, including scheduling meetings, appointments, conference calls, travel and other events.
· Coordinate all travel related arrangements and create detailed itineraries for both domestic and international travel.
· Where requested attend meetings with the CEO, take notes, and provide follow-up to action items.
· Organise events, meetings, and conferences as required on behalf of the CEO & Senior Global Management.
· Provide executive and administrative support to CEO & Senior Global Management.
· Secretarial support for meetings as and when required by the CEO & Senior Global Management, including drafting, and circulating meeting agendas, preparing minutes, communicating meeting reminders, confirming venues, and arranging food and refreshments.
· Drafting and writing high quality reports and presentations, as required by the CEO.
· Perform ad-hoc tasks as required.
· Handle confidential information with discretion and always maintain confidentiality....