Job Responsibilities :
- Manage professional and personal scheduling for CEO, including agendas, mail, email, phone calls, client management, and other company logistics.
- Coordinate complex scheduling and calendar management, as well as content and flow of information to senior executives.
- Manage senior executives travel logistics and activities, including accommodations, transportation and so on.
- Provide administrative and office support, such as typing, dictation, spreadsheet creation, faxing, and maintenance of filing system, preparing powerpoint presentations and contacts database.
- Maintain professionalism and strict confidentiality with all materials and matters.
- Organize team communications and plan events, both internal and off-site.