The JD is as follows:
1. Experience in accounts payable, receivable and in all Treasury Operations.
2. Interest & Finance charges amortization schedule as per the sanction.
3. Monthly Interest calculation on Cash Credit/WCDL/Term Loan.
4. Prepare fund flow MIS daily, weekly & monthly for Treasury related work as and when required.
5. Preparation of creditor’s outstanding statement on weekly basis.
6. Preparation of monthly MIS for creditors paid statement and reconciliation with GL account
7. Liaising with Bank for all the payment related work.
8. Reconciling Bank Statements.
9. Handling of Statutory Audit & Internal Audit related to Treasury Operations.
10. Preparation/Checking of Fund Transfer/RTGS/NEFT letter for vendors & statutory payment.
Note:- Proficient in Excel, Have experience in Oracle or SAP platform