Role: Export Manager
Location: Sonepat (Haryana)
Educational Qualification: Engineering background
Years of experience: years: 15 – 20 years
Position Type: New – Self- start new export division
Required languages: English, Hindi
Reporting Manager (Name & Designation): President
Key Responsibility/Job Description:
- Should have experience in export of transformers and know the world customers.
- Should have thorough knowledge of government regulations abroad for export of Transformers.
- Should be able to onboard clients internationally and maintain client relationship
- To act as single interface between client and all the departments within the organization.
- To conduct the order reviews within the organization and with customers for better clarity of contract.
- Monitoring and achieving sales and collection target as per contract milestones.
- Planning & close monitoring of deliveries of extremely critical, high value & Long-lead items enabling better inventory management.
- Intricate planning of the final inspection of transformer and ensuring impeccable coordination between various departments involved to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Monitoring logistics till the product contractual delivery.
- Allocate necessary resources & provide post order support in terms of after sales service