KEY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Support a profitable growth along group guidelines within the region of South Asia
- Lead a lean team of finance, controlling & administrative specialists.
- Lead, as well as hands-on work on all financial processes and matters, including cost accounting and controlling, preparation and monitoring of budgets and rolling forecast, monthly closing, and timely preparation of financial reports according to Company’s global policies.
- Analyze business data, initiate and monitor corrective action plans to achieve strategic targets and budget guidelines.
- Manage and exercise direct responsibility for controlling and reporting, accounts receivable and customer credit, accounts payable.
- Develop and manage cost accounting and reporting for all manufacturing activities.
- Coordinate bank matters with parent company CFO in Europe to meet liquidity needs.
- Manage cash flow and support business and AR management with financing solutions as and when needed
- Responsible for legal, contract, risk management and insurance matters in coordination with parent company’s legal counsel in Europe.
- Manage tax (including reporting and planning) and audit activities as well as legal issues within India frameworks; prepare and sign legal contracts for the company.
- Secure high-quality IT support in people, systems and software; manage all IT-related activities, upgrades, and implementations for the profit center.
- Education: B.S. in Accounting/Finance; CPA and MBA preferred.
- 6- 10 years experience in financial management as Finance Manager / Controller / CFO in a small/medium size business unit.
- Industry and Manufacturing background is a must.
- Must have knowledge of national and local accounting and tax regulations.
- Hands-on experience in managing all relevant disciplines in finance, with solid understanding of all financial and controlling functions with special emphasis on cost accounting and controlling of production processes.
- Practical management experience with IT and related EDP structures and systems as well as with ERP-systems such as Hyperion and SAP.
- Experienced in setting and implementing policies and procedures.
- Knowledge of transfer pricing and currency exchange.
- Experience within an international organization, German or French subsidiary background desired.
- Hands-on financial manager and problem-solver, innovative, strategic thinker.
- Mature, realistic, and objective personality able to serve as a constructive advisor to the GM and other Executives.
- Experienced in working for Western companies and understanding of “Western mindset and culture”.
- Ability to operate in a fast moving, high growth, entrepreneurial environment.
- Independent, self-directed individual with high ethics; absolutely reliable and loyal.
- Well-organized, detail-oriented, and response to deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills on all levels; Open, honest and straightforward in communications and actions.
- Team-oriented motivator and leader.
- Language(s): English.