– Creating and implementing financial policies of the organization
– Planning financial budgets to increase operational efficiency of the organisation
– Monitor cash-flow of the organisation by monitoring income, expenditure, and investments
– Maintain receipts and records for all the business transactions
– Preparing financial reports and evaluating them to optimize resources
– Preparing balance sheet, invoices, etc
– Monitoring transactions, identifying irregularities in invoices, monitor bank deposits and payments, etc.
– Identifying areas of cost-reduction to maximize profit is one of the key responsibility that should be included in finance executive job description
– Assisting the managerial team in budgeting, taxes, and investments...