Job Title: Front Office and Admin Coordinator,
Contract: Permanent / Full-time
Location: Noida, Work from Office/On-site
Reporting to: Sr. Manager – HR/Admin
As the Front Office and Administration Coordinator, you will be responsible for managing the front desk area and providing administrative support to various departments within the organization.
- Front Desk Management & Visitors/client relations.
- Greet visitors, clients, and employees with a warm and welcoming attitude
- Handle incoming phone calls and direct them to the appropriate individuals or departments
- Manage incoming and outgoing mail and packages
- Administrative Support and record keeping:
- Coordinate office supplies, equipment procurement and assist with vendor payments for the procurements.
- Help organize and schedule meetings/interviews, conferences, and travel arrangements
- Support with on/off boarding and orientation activities for starters/leavers
- Maintain attendance records for employees
- Record keeping of assets (IT/Non-IT) and allotting/taking over assets to/from starter/leavers.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records related to office inventory, assets and expenses
- Assist with data entry, document preparation, and filing
- Assist with budget tracking and expense reporting
- Facility Management
- Maintain tidy, organized and operational offices at all locations of BMJ India
- Monitor and report maintenance issues to the appropriate parties
- Coordinate office cleaning and maintenance schedules with staff or building maintenance team.
- Maintain office security protocols and access controls
- Monitoring stock/replenishing grocery/stationery/other consumables.
- Coordinate with IT support partner for any tech issues at offices/WFH staff.
- Event Coordination
- Assist in planning and coordinating company events and gatherings
- Assist with catering and logistics for meetings and events
Skills and experience:
- 2-3 years previous experience in a similar role.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Punctual, Multi-tasking and respecting timelines.
- Strong organizational and time-management skills.
- Attention to detail and the ability to multitask effectively.
- Knowledge of office equipment and basic troubleshooting.
- Diploma or equivalent; Bachelor's degree preferred