About the role -- The Front End Developer is a highly creative and technically skilled individual responsible for bringing user experiences to life.
What you’ve got:
· Minimum 2+ years’ experience in front-end development
· 2+ years experience building responsive websites
· Experience with front-end frameworks (React.js, Redux, Webpack, ES6, AngularJS, Require.js, bootstrap, jQuery etc.)
· Experience integrating front-end code with back-end services (web services, RESTful services, JSON, XML)
· A working knowledge of frameworks like Angular, Knockout, Backbone, etc.
· The ability to adapt to the ever changing technology landscape. You’re excited about keeping up-to-date by experimenting with new technologies and frameworks.
What you’ll do:
· Design and develop front-end applications
· Design front-end architectures with architectural guidelines in mind (secure, high-performing, scalable, extensible, flexible, simple)
· Turn business requirements into technical designs
· Turn style guides into front-end frameworks and coding standards
· Decipher information architecture and visual designs and turn them into front-end code
· Develop front-end code that integrates with back-end interfaces
· Execute in a test driven development environment, writing unit tests, and building code to pass unit tests
· Execute in an agile environment using industry standard tools and delivering weekly code releases
· Develop, and test for cross-browser and cross-platform applications
- · Lead, mentor, and train other front-end developers