- Lead and participate in Complex architectural decisions to achieve high reliability, availability, and scalability
- Design and develop out-of-the-box solutions and build common libraries for future use.
- Design and develop sophisticated algorithms, Design Patterns and build reusable code
- Work closely with product, quality engineering, and development team members to ensure a high-quality product
- Ensure adherence and help redefine the best practices in SDLC like code review, unit testing, functional automation, user story analysis, Continuous Integration, etc.
- B.E in Computer Science, IT, or a similar field.
- 4 to 6 years of experience in software design, development, and algorithm related solutions using below web development frameworks.
- Java: JVM, GC, Memory Leaks, Code refactoring
- NoSQL Database like MongoDB, etc., & RDBMS like MySQL, etc.,
- Experience building large scale service / micro service-oriented platforms
- Experience with Agile/Scrum development methodologies
- Experience with multiple cloud platforms – AWS/Azure/GCP
Knowledge, Skills & Ability
- Proficiency in Spring, Spring Boot, Redis, Solr.
- Demonstrable versatility in multiple front-end technologies (AngularJS, ReactJS)
- Must possess excellent knowledge in Thread / Heap Dump Analysis, Commercial & open source code profiling tools ( #JProfiler, #JVisualVM, JMC, etc.).
- Must possess a good logical & critical thinking skill
- Good English communication skill.