Title- Global HR Service Delivery Senior Specialist (Assistant Manager/Deputy Manager)
Number of position – 02
Experience Required – Minimum 6 years of experience in HR Shared Service & Workday tool
The Workday Operations team is a key player in the Service Delivery Model for HR, in guiding the continued design, maintenance, and support of HR processes in Workday. As part of a global service delivery platform this team will also collaborate closely with colleagues from other parts of the HR organisation, globally.
Skills, Knowledge & Experience
- Minimum 7 years of experience, working with a multinational organisation in an HR Operations or HR Shared Services environment is mandatory. Experience working in professional services will be an added advantage
- Deep understanding and strong knowledge of HR processes delivered out of a Shared Service or HR Operations set up
- Experience working in HR Information systems such as PeopleSoft, SAP, Oracle, Workday, Objective Manager, others is mandatory. Hands-on experience and working knowledge of HR business processes in Workday is mandatory.
- Analytical and data-driven, leveraging data available to drive process enhancements
- Proficient in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook). Proficiency in Power BI will be an added advantage
- Proven ability for building a HR process that deliver an effective people experience
- Strong problem solving and project management skills as well as ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Experience in partnering with senior stakeholders and managing various stakeholder groups effectively.
- Excellent relationship management skills – display sensitivity to organisational dynamics and cultivate relationships across functions to drive results.
- Personal drive and positive work ethic to deliver results within tight deadlines and in demanding situations
- Flexibility to adapt to a variety of engagement types, working hours and work environments
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) – ability to adapt communication upwards and downwards for appropriate levels of detail
- Ability to influence, negotiate and constructively challenge to achieve productive solutions for complex business problems.
Education & Experience
- A bachelor's/master's degree from a reputed institute, preferably in the area of Human Resource
- Experience at a multinational organisation with exposure to non-Indian working environment is preferred
Location – Hyderabad or Gurgaon(Please share candidates who are in Hyderabad or Gurgaon and available for F2F interview rounds)
Shift Timings- UK Shift time (Flexible to work across APAC (8: 00 AM to 4.30 PM) or US (6.00 PM to 2.30 PM) time zones as per team roster)
Fixed CTC – Global HR Service Delivery Senior Specialist (AM) – 11 lacs & Global HR Service Delivery Senior Specialist (DM) – 15 lacs as fixed + Performance bonus + Gratuity + Leave Encashment & Other Benefits including Free cabs (only between 7 PM to 6 AM IST in Hyderabad), meals (only 1 time meal in Hyderabad) & Free medical insurance
Joining Time- 15 days or max 1 month (Please share candidates who are already serving notice period )