SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- The incumbent shall be Graduate engineer having around 15 to 20 years of marketing & business development experience for Metal Market
- Shall have good technical knowledge on steel, aluminum and various heat treatment processes.
- Shall have exposure in dealing with govt. tender & good knowledge on commercial part of Sales & marketing.
- Negotiation skills, cost estimation & exposure to CRM shall be an added advantage.
- Preparation of MIS report, market Intelligence report, competitor analysis etc
- Willingness to travel extensively.
- Proficiency in English and Management qualification MBA would be an advantage
- Develop relations with OEMs & Plant owners, consultants to give product presentation and generate new business leads
- Attend Marketing/ Sales meeting based on proposal mode by application/ proposal engineers
- Approval with Consultants responsible for Government Tender submission, Proposal follow up, to get marketing intelligent information.
- Review commercial Terms & Condition of the tender & ensure compliance with group Directives
- Review of order with finally agreed terms / scope etc, and acknowledge to client with comments, if any.
- Evaluating & optimizing marketing and price strategies