Position: Head - Data Technology
Exp : 10+ Years
Qualification: Bachelor’s degree
About Our Client:
It is one of India’s largest integrated power companies and together with its subsidiaries and jointly controlled entities. The Company has a presence across the entire power value chain - generation of renewable as well as conventional power including hydro and thermal energy, transmission & distribution, and trading. It has successful public-private partnerships in generation, transmission & distribution in India viz: Powerlinks Transmission Ltd.
We are seeking an experienced and dynamic Head of Data Technology to lead the development and implementation of our data platform architecture, migration to cloud, and establish enterprise platform for analytics. The candidate will be responsible for data enablement through building data pipelines, data lakes, data platform, cloud, MLOps capabilities, and technology standardization. The candidate will set up the data technologies to support visualization using tools like Power BI.
- 10+ years of experience in data technology, with a focus on data platform architecture, data lake, cloud technologies, and analytics.
- Experience with GCP/Azure/AWS, cloud migration, and MLOps.
The Right Candidate:
- Strong team building skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Creative and strong problem-solving skills.
What You Can Expect:
An opportunity to help make the world more honest, transparent, safe, and secure.
Continuous learning program
Flexible work options including virtual, in office or hybrid models....