Roles and Responsibilities:
The purpose of the role is to facilitate and implement healthy and sustainable employee relation practices. The incumbent will also be responsible for the execution of the organizational HR strategy in the plant.
The accountabilities of this role will be under the following main areas:
- Employee Relations
- Statutory compliance
- Management of litigations
- Business HR support
- Administration and security
- Implementation of labour laws and adherence of statutory compliance at the plant.
- Impart adequate knowledge of labour laws to the line managers.
- Facilitate compliance audits at the plant pertaining to labour laws.
Management of litigations:
- Manage and monitor labour related court/legal matters at the plant, actively interfacing with Company advocates and legal counsel.
- Assist in the development of strategy for labour law litigations and facilitate settlement of cases as per organisational expectations
- Effective implementation of approved Manpower planning including talent acquisition and ensuring on-time closure of open positions.
- Digitising HR systems and processes: On-Boarding, Off-Boarding, KRA/KPIs, recruitment, PMS, Training & Development.
- Design, Implement, improvise HR and Company policies and Systems.
- Partner communication and actively participate in the implementation of employee engagement & change management initiatives.
- Support the implementation of HR initiatives like Talent Management, performance management, reward & recognition, employee policies, training & development initiatives at the organization