Head Human Resource Shared service (HRSS)
Location – Pune / Gurgaon
Reports to VP – Global Shared Services
Peers with GPOs, Director Central Capabilities, Director MDM Strategy, other GDLs
Supervises – Sr. Managers, Managers, Supervisors in global locations
To provide strategic leadership and high quality advice and support to Clients, through the excellent management of HR Shared Services, ensuring the employee lifecycle is effectively automated whilst not compromising on excellence of customer service.
As the Leader, HR Shared Services, you will oversee delivery of the designated end-to-end process, driving improved performance and remedying service issues as they arise. Manage relationships with process stakeholders, including internal & external customers and colleagues in functions related to process execution.
- Analyze HR processes and make recommendations for improvements via the use of technology; oversee the specifications, development and implementation of new or redesigned systems, reports, and procedures to ensure efficient business processes using Workday.
- Oversees and leads the following H2R workstreams:
- Employee Administration Services
- Benefits Administration
- Compensation and Org Management Administration
- Recruitment Administration
- Payroll (potential future scope)
- Ensure quality, timeliness and proper use of HR information retrieved from systems, managing requests for the HR, ensuring security of HR information through established security protocol, and participate in issue tracking and resolution for all HR systems in Workday.
- Work technology team on projects for all Workday modules (hire to retire) including change management, implementations and improvements to ensure the business requirements are met.
- Contributes to the GSS annual operating plan and overarching strategic plan
- Provides input to, and operates within, operational budget
- Together with Global Process Owners (GPOs) identifies process improvement opportunities, and supervises efforts to implement process improvements across H2R
- Responsible for setting, measuring, and delivering against key performance indicators
- Responsible for identifying service delivery issues, and formulating remediation plan to address persistent issues
- Daytoday operational maintenance of HR systems; work to troubleshoot HR systems issues and partner with the HR team to design, test, monitor business process workflow; maintain supervisory structure and core configuration in Workday.
- Oversee HR reporting and data analytics. Collaborate on development of dashboards in Workday for the user community
Key candidate profile:
- Experience running Global H2R operations team (including payroll)
- Experience with Workday
- Experience managing direct reports from US, UK, India and China
- Open minded and collaborative
- Customer focus
- Strong problem solving and anayltical skills
- 5-7 years of experience leading and growing a global client-service or customer oriented function involving transformational initiatives and processes across multiple functions and geographies
- 5 years in a senior leadership role with direct continuous and process improvement experience and/or delivering multiple/complex projects
- Six Sigma or similar lean/process improvement methodology experience strongly preferred
- Experience with Workday and SAP preferred
- Experience leading global payroll preferred (both captive and BPO)
- HCM project implementation preferred
- Experience delivering H2R processes with in-sourced and out-sourced/service management components
- Experience leading, developing and coaching employees and high performing teams
- Experience managing direct reports from multiple diverse regions (i.e. US, UK, China, India)
- An inclusive leader, experience working in global, multicultural environments which require strong cultural awareness
- Strong business acumen with ability to identify and proactively address impacts and disruptions
- Change management expertise that integrates the project, cultural and business impacts
- Strategic and forward thinking with the ability to drive execution to deliver results
- Strong collaboration and relationship management knowledge, skills and abilities to establish creditability and confidence with customers and employees
- Strong personal presence and ability to influence, galvanize and align customers and employees at all levels
- Strong communication, listening, facilitation, presentation and creative problem solving skills