Job Description: Position - Head – Land Procurement (GM/Sr. GM). Location – Gurugram Corporate Office. Qualification: Any Graduate/Post Graduate. Experience required – 20+ years in solar/renewable energy/energy companies with at least 8+ years of experience in core land acquisition role. Job Responsibilities:
- Acquisition of land for setting up of large solar projects related documentation, due diligence, title search reports and land maps, identify aggregators for smooth acquisition of land.
- Coordination with Law Firms for Title DD of Lands.
- Coordination with Lenders in satisfying their Queries.
- Stay updated with the application of state Land laws, Property laws and Local laws including all issues relating to conversion of agricultural land into NA., title search and preparation of title reports, mutation, amalgamation of land, stamp duty and registration of documents.
- Draft MoU/LOI, agreements for sale, conveyance deeds, part performance agreements, Power of Attorney and other connected documents.
- Responsible for land purchases/ acquisition of land for industrial and commercial purposes and all relevant government procedures.
- Develop excellent rapport with revenue and other govt. officials.
- Get involved in all litigation/ court matters at all levels including revenue courts/ tribunals and High Court.
- Get involved in forest land application and acquisition, survey forest office queries redressal, preparation of necessary drawings and documents.
- Oversee entire process of lease and possession.
- Acquisition of compensation land and related activities of afforestation.
- Co-ordinate and Liaison for permissions from all government and regulatory and authorities for acquisition and transfer of land in the name of the company and for implementation of projects ensure proper documentation of land purchase.
- Deal with vendors, consultants, land agent, internal departments for various development activities such as WRD, project execution and marketing, engineering.
- Liaison with state revenue authorities for necessary title verification certificates in accordance with the standards.
- Liaison with private/ Govt. survey teams for completion of field inspection of our acquired area.
- To coordinate with various internal teams, Pathway and ROW Management.