- 12/15 years of experience in Financial Services/NBFC’s preferably in ARC
- Drafting and vetting of Assignment Agreements – various legal notices related to SARFAESI Act, 2002; DRT Tribunals and NCLT.
- Well versed with commercial economic laws
- Team management, coordination and follow up with other team members, advocates in consultation with the Business Head.
- Responsible for taking appropriate legal action for recovery of dues and follow up of all forums/enforcement of security dues at all forum
- Handling litigation (Civil and Criminal) and non- litigation matters of the Company
Age: Not more than 40 years (can be relaxed in deserving cases).
- Self-motivated individual with good business understanding. Should demonstrate commitment to organizational growth.
- Should possess effective communication skills.
- A proactive approach to organizational issues with ability to resolve issues, communicate with all levels of management, fall in team/s and work in a fast-paced environment in a time-bound manner.
- Should have ability to work in cross-functional teams.
- Proven proficiency in MS Office/ Excel.