head taxation in Hyderabad
hyderabad, andhra pradesh
Finance & Accounts
?As Tax head you will be reporting into CFO India and handling a team, you will be responsible for Direct as well as Indirect tax planning and compliances for India. Your job responsibilities would include:
- Lead all Direct/Indirect Taxation matters of the company such as corporate income Tax, Fringe Benefit Tax, Wealth Tax, Transfer Pricing, and Service Tax, VAT/CST, Customs/Excise and Withholding Taxes etc
- Procedural compliance with Tax laws such as filing of periodical returns, replies/ submissions to enquiries from the department & issuance of Withholding Tax Certificates
- Work closely with Tax officers & external consultants on various Assessment & Appellate proceedings and make submissions or giving the necessary directions and information to consultants, as may be necessary from time to time.
- Overall responsible for all statutory compliances such as compliance with STPI/RBI regulations in respect of company offices in India and Interact with relevant authorities/ external consultants as may be required for the above matters.
- Responsible for giving various tax advices to internal customers on various matters such TDS/ VAT/Excise/Customs Service Tax implications on procurement/Logistics/ payment, optimization of Employee Taxation etc.
?As per company standards.
?It is a leading manufacturing industry
?Taxation, Direct taxation, Indirect taxation
?Good communication skills