Position: Head Technology
Exp :10 + Years
Bachelor's/ Master's degree in Engineering/Technology from reputed Institutes like NITs/ IITs/ Institutions or Universities of repute/ equivalent with consistently good academic record.
About Our Client:
India’s largest e-Commerce company and offers a wide range of eSelling, eSourcing, eFinance and Knowledge services across diverse industry verticals that empower businesses with greater process efficiencies.
- Head the Technology Function which is an end-to-end eProcurement Platform on Cloud – offered to customers in Software-as-a-Service mode.
- Own the product and visualize, build & execute a definite product roadmap aligned with evolving business needs - quickly and efficiently.
- Lead the design effort on diverse projects for platform in a highly collaborative, dynamic environment.
- Design & develop creative software solutions to real market problems.
- Work closely with all stakeholders such as Business Heads, Subject matter experts, business users, customers, designers, and software engineers to develop new product offerings.
- Improve the efficiency of the solution in terms of time-to-activate for clients and flexibility to get personalized for clients using configurability of the product.
- Specialist who knows programming, how to manage people and has a passion for software product development.
- Possess extremely strong communication and leadership skills along with client management abilities.
- Should keep track of profitability while developing innovative and affordable product.
The Right Candidate:
- Bachelor's/ Master's degree in Engineering/Technology from reputed Institutes like NITs/ IITs/ Institutions or Universities of repute/ equivalent with consistently good academic record.
- More than 10 years of hands-on software development experience (SDE Profile).
- At least 5+ years’ experience in with end-end architecture for large products or platforms.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills.
- Demonstrated expertise in building Web Applications, Enterprise Applications, Web Services, and Management at scale is a requirement.
- Strong knowledge of datastores (SQL, NoSQL), and ability to make choices among available technology based on requirements.
- Experience with Architectural Patterns for High Availability, Performance, Scale Out architecture, Disaster Recovery, Security Architecture Knowledge of cloud-based architectures, deployment and operational aspects of Amazon Web Services cloud is a plus.
- Exposure to industry standards like REST, BPEL, Java EE, OSGi.
- Should be data driven, identify and demonstrate the right tools at every stage of software development to ensure that code & architectural qualities are not compromised.
- Deep domain experience in digital sourcing, procurement & ecommerce would be an added advantage.
What You Can Expect:
- Software development expertise with different systems, software and hardware.
- Designing of complex platforms and building of cloud native architectures & applications.
- Domain knowledge in sourcing, procurement, supply chain & ecommerce
- Conversant with design & development of applications using modern architecture.
- Use of rapid application development approaches such as DevOps, cloud engineering and web-scale architectures.
- Working in close collaboration with the team, being responsible for measurable outcomes.
- Engagement & consultation with experts and professionals in the field of ecommerce.
- Driving and adoption of new/ emerging technologies.