- Drafting, Reviewing, and Maintaining Standard EHS Policy Templates as per Stakeholder input (Level of Internal Stakeholder Persons to coordinate with - Governance EHS Team/Operations EHS Team/Finance Team/Quality Team/Legal Team/HR Teams/ Operations Leadership)
- Follow the provided Standard Work-Flow for Document Revision
- Provide the revision support in content formatting, revision alignment, nomenclature etc..
- Provide Launch and Training support as required by the Program Owner
- Schedule for subsequent reviews on key elements
- Support the process by which documents are accessed and how/incorporate feedback/track revisions/publish & post final version
- Maintaining policy revision schedule. Scheduling Stakeholder meetings for tracking revision track changes reviews, and circulating documents for Stakeholder inputs.
- Posting the Final Policy of the client's Website
- Provide regular updates on tasks performed by the client Leads
- Processing Data Record- EHS Documents Repository
- Tentative Volume of work - 12 policies per year.
- Sending the final version of Policy documents (English version) to Translating Company (the client Onboarded Suppliers) to Translate the Policies into 6 different languages - German, Chinese, Taiwanese, French, Portuguese, and Spanish
Service Providers should ensure a smooth transition of the documentation process and necessary training to be provided by the Resource to the client Category Experts teams to avoid any challenge in re-training the new resource.
Our client is looking for a hardworking team player who can jump right into managing multiple work streams simultaneously in the high-demand domain of Workforce Technologies. You are a problem solver with a keen ability for analytical thinking.
We seek someone who can:
- Translate business domain understanding and context to technical capabilities for Corporate EHS teams
- Collaborate with business relationship managers and business stakeholders to understand business requirements, identify solution gaps and available capabilities, and define solutions to meet the business needs
- Support the determination of effort and skills required to implement solutions
- Communicate effectively in English (both written and oral)
- Exposure to multiple, diverse technical configurations, technologies, and processing environments
- EHS Documentation and Tracking Methodology knowledge
- Understanding of current and future technologies
- Proficient in managing the websites and completing Quality Checks in terms of EHS Policies
Knowledge of many aspects of the technology domain architecture, including current technology, emerging capabilities, best practices and patterns, tracking methodology, and management of operating model considerations
Prefer experience with the following Tools:
- Microsoft Office- High Proficiency on MS Word and Excel, how to measure and manage track changes and versions
- Latest Document Management Apps prevailing in the market
- Navigation of Websites and preparing documents for actual posting on the website