hyperion consultant in Hyderabad
hyderabad, andhra pradesh
?Individual will be interacting with business users within the finance and accounting areas and business users may be more on the executive level. Top-tier communication skills are required, clear articulation of users requirements is vital. Will participate in all aspects of consulting, systems analysis, and detailed systems design. Responsibilities will also include advising best practices to client in planning and budgeting areas. Prepare detailed functional specifications from which moderately-complex applications will be built and configured. Actively participate in building planning application, including build and configuration of business rules and loading data to set up the planning scenarios. This position will require 70% functional and 30% technical work.
?Cloud Oracle Partners.
With Onsite Travel
Learning scope for Cloud technologies
?Oracle Platinum Partners
?Hyperion Planning & FDM
1. Comprehensive understanding of Financial Accounting and Financial Planning and Budgeting. Expert level understanding of functional aspects of Planning and Budgeting techniques.
2. At least 7 years of hands on experience in designing and building Financial Planning application, including at least 3 years of experience in consulting role to work with client in identifying the planning process and documenting functional specifications for building planning and budgeting (EPM 11.1.2.x)application. Extensive experience in building new application using EPM 11.1.2.x version is required.
3. Expert level skills in building dimension members and in consulting with client on how dimensionality affects planning and budgeting processes.
4. Expert level skills in building planning web forms and business rules. Expert with calculation manager business rules/scripts. Must have extensive experience in consulting the client on building efficient business rules and in making functional changes to the application to adjust to change in planning processes.
5. Expert level skills in Hyperion Planning components � Application Manager, Planning Units, Plan Types, Security. Extensive experience in consulting or advisory role is required in which client needs are assessed and functional specifications built as per Hyperion best practices.
6. Expert level skills in using Smartview/Financial Reporting Studio to build excel retrieve query or financial reports.
7. Expert understanding of functional aspects of Income Statement, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow reporting and in advising clients on Actual v/s Plan reporting techniques.
8. Good understanding of FDMEE. FDMEE experience is not must, but a plus.
9. Some experience with Oracle PBCS Cloud is a plus.