In-Field-Features Team inside Stellantis' Software Experience (SWX) organization focuses on creating delightful new apps and services for customers to get most out of their Stellantis branded vehicles. This global team plans to grow fast and directly contribute to the Dare Forward 2030 strategic plan by monetizing the vehicle services via Over the Air SW feature updates
In-field-features team is looking for a Feature Architect to lead features Design & Implementation and deploy them via over-the-air in Automotive ECUs. These will be done using technical stacks in Web, Mobile and Automotive SW stacks.
- Responsible for end-to-end architecture of new products – Concepts, Architecture, Design & Delivery, Roll-out.
- Architect scalable, robust, and cost-effective solutions in AWS environment.
- Work with product managers, and technical leaders to understand the functional and nonfunctional feature requirements.
- Own feature development and deploy to production environment.
- Motivate team by promoting the culture of technical excellence and being abreast with latest technological trends.
- Actively research industry wide frameworks and integrate them into the platform needs.
- Guide SW development and execution cycle for given set of features using Web, Mobile, Embedded Android and QNX.
- Work with all stakeholders to ensure timely progress and remove all blockers as needed.
- Ensure the DFMEA (Design failure mode and effect analysis) / TARA (threat analysis and risk assessment) risks and issues are addressed 100%.
- Provide clarification to development teams and resolve dependencies in a timely manner.
- Validate estimates from development partners and recommend approvals.
- Coordinate resolution of all issues identified by the various validation teams.