Services:Documentation: Creating documentation on existing landscape, creating run books wherever applicable and keeping documents updated as and when changes happen to IT landscape.Network operations - Activities include all Network administration activities of production network devices which are majorly Cisco and Citrix ADC devices.
Limitation of Services:
The scope is limited to L-2 Support only.
- Administration of Network ticketing queue
- Administration of Cisco routers, Switches, Citrix ADC, SD-WAN
- Vendor calls opening and follows for ISP’s in respective countries
- Co-ordination with Tech support of respective vendors
- Timely call escalation to Network senior resources or the escalation support team
- Switch, Router, ADC, SDWAN, Wireless controllers, Link troubleshooting and recovery in case of any outage
- Back-up link availability testing and monitoring
- Device Configuration management
- Configuration Backup Management
- WLAN Configuration fine-tuning
- Configuring and troubleshooting Cisco 9K catalyst switches, Cisco 9800 series controller s
- Configuring and troubleshooting Citrix networking products such as ADC, Sd-Wan, Citrix gateway and Citrix wan scaler
- Cisco DNAC troubleshooting 802.1x authentication
- Open trouble tickets with OEM s and data center teams as needed
- Configuring/Troubleshooting Routing protocols EIGRP, OSPF, BGP & layer3 protocols
- Configuring/Troubleshooting LAN Switching – VLAN, VTP, STP, RSTP, Ether Channel, CoS.
- Configuring/Troubleshooting Network Security - IPSec
- Configuring/Troubleshooting of Cat9K, 6500 VSS, 3850 stack, and other Catalyst Series switches
- Configuring/Troubleshooting Cisco Nexus 7K/5K/2K Series of switches
- Reviews and helps identify and implement improvements to the provision of network service operations
- Configuring/Troubleshooting Cisco IOS, NX-OS and IOS-XE Software
- Configuring/Troubleshooting of Cisco Routers 3800, 3900, ASR1K Series
- Configuring/Troubleshooting Cisco ACI, Spine Leaf architecture.
- Configuration/Troubleshooting of Cisco ISE for wired and wireless networks.