Risk and Control Solutions (RCS)
We are interested in experienced candidates with an internal or financial audit background to join our internal audit team. You will provide advisory services focused on business process, internal controls and risk management related services for our audit and consulting clients.
You will be provided the opportunity to interact with senior management as well as the opportunity to enhance your skills in the areas of technical competency, business development, client service and people development.
- At least 6 years professional experience
- University degree, preferably in accounting, economics or finance
- Professional certifications such as CPA or CIA is desirable
- Excellent communication skills in both oral and written English and spoken Lao or Thai
- Self-confident, able to think creatively, and a thirst for knowledge
- Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Good business and common sense
- Flexibility to travel for regional engagements
- Able to manage multiple tasks and assignments to tight deadlines
- Professional working environment where you will be intellectually challenged and work on interesting engagements with peers with international experience
- Long term career progression with an internationally recognized industry leader and brand
- Competitive remuneration