Should be able to:
- Assesses business process requirements
- Manages timely system hardware and application software implementation and upgrades
- Troubleshoots problems with the application
- Support business processes and provide logical solutions for requirements
- Liaisoning with different functional teams for resolving functional needs.
- Ensure meeting timelines for application deliverables by co-ordinating among different technical teams.
- Must have experience as Health Insurance Application Manager.
Need to have
- Strong analytical mind and problem-solving skills with creative thinking.
- Good communicators. Should be able to share findings and suggestions with senior leadership.
- Team leading abilities
- Customer service skills and a patience for educating internal customers
- Knowledge of system design, development, implementation, and user support principles and practices.
- Experience with database management.
- Demonstrated skill in developing automated business systems.
- Project management skills.
- Ability to communicate technical information to a non-technical audience.
Good to have
- Preferred work experience of TCS Bancs Insurance System
- Developed / implemented New aged serverless applications & experience of microservices architecture
- Exposure to DevOps