Position: IT Audit Manager
Exp : 5 + Years
Qualification: Bachelor’s degree
About Our Client:
A career with the in-house Internal Audit team will provide you with a unique opportunity to deliver independent, objective assurance and consulting services designed to add value, minimize risk and improve the US firm’s business operations. Focusing on a single client will afford a deeper understanding of the organization’s complex objectives, regulatory and risk landscape, and internal control environment. Collaborating with a team of risk professionals in a high energy work environment will allow the successful candidate to quickly advance skills and expand capabilities, leading to a clear career path and growth opportunities.
- Min 5yrs of exp in external/Internal Audit (big four experience is preferred)
- Someone who has experience in end - end IT audit. ( Planning, Walkthroughs, Execution , Documenting, Controls, Testing, Reporting etc)
- ISO 27001 Lead Auditor certification or someone who has worked on ISO frameworks
- Experience in IT Audit, Security Audit, Cybersecurity, Network Security Risk Management, Incident Management, ITGC controls
- Excellent Comms.
The Right Candidate:
As a Manager, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Proactively assist in the management of a portfolio of clients, while reporting to Senior Managers and above
- Develop project strategies to solve complex technical challenges for our clients
- Manage and deliver projects by developing the project team, assessing engagement risks throughout, driving conclusions, and reviewing / challenging the output produced by the team
- Shape and deliver projects to meet and exceed the expectations of our clients and our own quality criteria
- Train, coach, and supervise team members
What You Can Expect:
Provide Business Analysis support to all Business units, creating a detailed business analysis, outlining problems, opportunities and solutions for a business.
- Continuous learning program
- Internal & Global mobility
- Various other people friendly initiatives