Responsible for leading design for brownfield & greenfield Airport Projects including assessment and planning of the projects. The role encompasses understanding of project goals, design, documentation and coordination in reviewing quality during implementation. The responsibilities include multiple stakeholders’ management, coordination with interfacing system teams.
- Overall years of experience shall be minimum 10 to 12 years; minimum 2 recent years in Airport
- Leading coordination with consultants / EPC Contractors for Design of IT systems
- Examining the design consultants to maximize quality and value while minimizing the risk profile for the project
- Experience of any project of similar nature and experience in leading design coordination (all disciplines- Structure/ Architecture/ Interiors/ MEPF/Landscaping)
- Managing third-party and client technical and constructability reviews of deliverables
- A willingness to travel as per requirements