IT Support Specialist-Entry Level-IND
Experience: 1 to 5 + years
Job Description :-
JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY
For our Citrix Global Service Desk Team based in India we are looking for enthusiast candidates with experience in a Help Desk role, good communication skills and troubleshooting technical issues related to laptops, Citrix products, accounts and networking.
A customer service & team-oriented person, who will be attending calls and chat sessions in different shifts, assisting users with a variety of IT issues and working with tickets under standard SLAs.
In this role, you will be an IT Service Desk agent, part of the Global Service Desk Team. You will work utilizing our technical knowledge base to identify, troubleshoot and fix IT issues for Citrix users located all around the globe.
For this role, you will receive training sessions that will help you fast track your career within IT and grow your skills in a highly innovative workplace, learning the new Citrix technologies.
Roles and Responsibilities
As a Help Desk agent, you will:
• Attend users on the phone and the chat system
• Work on tickets assigned to you, by following our knowledge base.
• Identify and communicate recurring issues that need to be escalated
• Flexible to work in 24/7 rotational shifts (Weekdays / Weekends)
• Keep your knowledge up to date by reading and understanding the new KB articles published internally for IT on a regular basis.
• Keep tickets up to date with notes, troubleshooting steps done and error messages the user receives.
• Minimum of 1 year of experience in a help desk or technical environment.
• Excellent communication skills and demonstrated customer service orientation.
• Demonstrated technical troubleshooting skills in various environments
• Ability to follow complex technical documentation with troubleshooting steps
• Understanding of most major operating systems, Active Directory, and networking technologies.
• Demonstrated understanding of Microsoft Office products.
• Clarity in understanding of customer needs and skills required to deal with Ambiguous situations.
• Working knowledge of Service Desk incident ticket systems like Ticketing tools – Service Now
• Must be reliable, dependable, flexible, and able to multi-task with priority.
• Able to manage incidents and tasks within SLAs.