Java Developer JD -Tata Business Hub
Required Technical Skill Set
Java 8, J2EE, Spring/Hibernate
Location of Requirement
Desired Competencies (Technical / Behavioral Competency)
- Two to Six (2-6) years of hands on experience on Java/J2EE technical development.
- At least One recent successful implementation experience using REST Services, JPA/Hibernate
- Strong understanding of SQL and RDBMS development skills
- Capable to work independently, take initiative with minimal supervision yet can participate as a team member with a willingness to help where needed
- Ability to lead junior team members from technology as well as functional requirements perspective.
- Excellent problem solving, troubleshooting, and analytical skills
- Have knowledge of NodeJS
Responsibility of / Expectations from the role
- Adapting interface for modern internet applications using the latest front-end technologies.
- Designing and developing user interfaces using Angular best practices.
- Writing TypeScript, SCSS, and HTML.
- Analysis of Documented Requirement
- Preparing Documents (e.g. User Manual, Process Flow etc.)
- Work with various teams (Delivery, Rollout, Security Testing Group etc.) for enabling the product/feature to end users.