Job Title: KAM- Flavours
Division / Department: Flavours Reporting to: Head – Flavours Sales
Purpose: Responsible for the sales of flavors of New Territory Accounts. To provide, coordinate and monitor sales & projects between Agents/Clients and internal departments
Primary duties & responsibilities – general guidelines
- Responsible for the sales and promotion of our range of flavours to potential and existing clients for the New Territory Accounts.
- Responsible for the profitable performance of the sales department, meeting sales target in the assigned territory.
- Create marketing opportunity for new products, complementing existing range of products and businesses for expansion and growth.
- Assist the affiliates in liaising with assigned accounts.
- Work closely with Marketing and Creation/Laboratory Departments in sample submission, market trend, market potentials, competitors, etc
- Keeps track of competitors’ sales activities including pricing, new product.
- Make presentation on the Company’s flavors to the potential clients
- Liaise closely with clients/agents on sales and market information.
- Maintains constant liaison with other departments to ensure smooth production and delivery of our products to meet customer requirements and needs
- Keep abreast of Flavour product trends, concepts and applications.
- Managing and driving the agents to achieve sales target.
- Monitor the performance of agents and ensure they are inline with our business strategy and target market.
- Carry out any additional job related duties that may be assigned from time to time.