Key Responsibilities -
- Understand, Interpret, and Guard the Design Vision for Jaipur Airport.
- Lead Terminal Design activities for Jaipur airport and coordinate & advise asset level design teams.
- To set up common design goals and standards for multiple airports and ensure it gets followed during all design stages and up to execution.
- Coordinate design activities/deliverables with Architects, engineers, sub-consultants, stakeholders, agencies, tenants, airlines, etc. relative to facility design and systems.
- Perform quality Review and meetings on-site in collaboration with the Construction teams.
- Design understanding & Coordination of MEP systems with Architectural & Interior interface.
- Design Management activities with all stakeholders.
- Participate in Value Engineering exercises as required to arrive at appropriate and acceptable Design & Engineering solutions.
• Ensure that Design of the Terminal meets functional and aesthetic requirements necessary to run the Airport Terminal as per expectations and demand.
• Ensure that Design of the Terminal meets Passenger Experience other user requirements.
• Ensure that Design of the non-aero spaces meet or exceed requirements.
• Understand, Interpret and Guard the Design vision of the Terminal.
• Review & Comment on Design consultant’s drawings in coordination with MEP design team & design specifications.
• Coordinate design activities / deliverables with Architects, engineers, sub-consultants, stakeholders, agencies, tenants, airlines, etc., relative to facility design and systems.
• Participate in Value Engineering exercises as required to arrive at appropriate and acceptable Design & Engineering solutions.
• Liaise with PMC Engineering Support and Design Managers of interfacing projects during deliverable reviews to ensure quality, completeness, and expectations for design deliverable documentation.
• Review and Approve samples, mockups, prototypes, and benchmarks to ensure quality.
• Perform quality Review and meetings on-site in collaboration with the Assets teams.
• Liaise with various stakeholders on all interfacing projects & Design related issues.
• Understanding of Look & feel of all High-end Architectural & Interior finishes.
• Review aspects of the Design that are yet unresolved or that are revisited due to change.
• Review Design & Construction documentation of important projects Elements such as Architecture & Interior design meet the functional and aesthetic requirements necessary to run the Airport Terminal.
• Set design guidelines for appropriate levels of ‘Passenger Experience’ and other stakeholder requirements for all Airports.
• Design and Construct spaces and systems that are: Energy Efficient and Safe to use.
• B.Arch. – Architecture / post-graduation in Architecture from a reputed institute recognized by UGC.
Required Experience (Incl. no. of years) / Exposure
- 15-20 years of experience.
- Advanced skills and fluent in Microsoft Office, Familiarity with Revit, AutoCAD, Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, and design tools such as Rhino and Sketch-up.
- Generate 2-D drawings and 3-D presentations using current 3-D Design and BIM software whenever required.