We are looking at a contractor to lead the regional Service delivery for APZ .
The region includes Australia, South east Asia and India as well as China . Someone with prior experience on the role will be the best fit .
Provide regional leadership for all IT Service Delivery matter. The incumbent is accountable for ensuring IT services are provided in a secure, reliable and cost-effective manner. Critical to the success of this role will be the management of IT Infrastructure Provider outcomes and service levels on a daily basis. Director will lead Operational Committee elements of Infrastructure Provider governance process for their region. Establish and engage with the business at all levels in the region and act as a primary contact for business leadership teams in all day-to-day IT related matters. Work closely with BRD to ensure maximum business value attained from IT services in region. In addition, the position would look for ways to deliver IT services in a more efficient manner while continuously improving the user experience. The incumbent will be responsible for the development and implementation of IT processes, leadership of IT resources at a regional level ,the management of overall team and employee performance .
- Deliver the IT Services/Solutions in accordance with service levels agreed with business units and business function leadership. Manage service delivery outcomes of Infrastructure Services provider. Manage and direct third party providers and measures against their respective SLA’s.
- Ensure IT services are provided in a secure, highly reliable, appropriately responsive, automated, simplistic and cost-effective manner in accordance with service levels agreed with business leaders.
- Manage Service Delivery resources.
- Enables deployment of new IT services and the extension of existing IT services in an anticipatory manner that aligns with a role based organizational structure.
- Drives innovation of IT services to deliver high business value and provide employees with superior customer experience.