Qualification: M.com/ CS
Experience: Min 4 year (from the finance industry)
Skill/ Experience: Good Exposure of AML/ PMLA / FFMC/FEMA / Accounting / Compliance
- Skill to monitor the Corporate Compliance Program to ensure that all business operations are in accordance with the laws and regulations.
- Skill to review the internal compliance issues or concerns within the organization and take measures to resolve them.
- Ensure all business activities are carried out as per legal requirements.
- Able to draft policies, respond to regulatory bodies pertaining to the compliance matter, in accordance to the compliance and regulatory requirement of Indian government.
- Skill to get our legal documents including agreement papers and policies vetted from the legal aspects. Need to have complete documentations ready for any regulatory checks.
- Ensure our compliance policies/documentations/ data privacy, data related matters, for Foreign remittance along with other products are in line with the standard practices of regulatory requirement.
- Reporting to Central bank about regulatory requirements about Anti- money laundering and terrorist financing.
- Reporting to Company registrar as per Company’s Act etc.
- Head Compliance Department and work closely with top management
- Coordinating with all departments to ensure all their respective activities are documents, approved, reviewed periodically and are performed as per laid down guidelines
- Shall serve as a reference point for the company's staff for seeking clarifications/ interpretations of various Regulatory and Statutory Guidelines.
- AML and KYC policies are updated and concerned team are adhering to the same meticulously