We are looking for a Scientific Consultant to help them solve their toughest and most complex problems by bringing an approach to executable strategy that combines deep industry knowledge, rigorous analysis, and insight to enable confident action.
As a Consultant, you'll work with diverse global clients across the provider and life sciences industries. You will have a variety of client-facing responsibilities working to develop new skills and workflows to solve real-world problems of the pharma and healthcare domain. You will have the opportunity to work with unique healthcare data sets that cover all phases of the Pharma/Healthcare industry.
- Spearheaded material development (e.g., Excel-based models, PowerPoint presentations, white papers, memos) and client relationships, ensuring all key business questions were answered and findings were synthesized properly.
- Perform quantitative analysis, including sophisticated data modeling and data analysis of large data sets.
- Monitoring progress, managing risk, and ensuring key stakeholders are kept informed about progress and expected outcomes
- Acquire a deep understanding of scientific problems and translate them into appropriate algorithmic representations.
- Interpret results and communicate them to technical and non-technical audiences, cross-functional teams, and executive leadership.
- Present findings and high-level analyses to clients and function as a credible resource to clients.
- Assist management in defining the overall project tasks and work plan.
- Well-organized, independent, and ready to work with minimal supervision.
- Inquisitive, proactive, and interested in learning new tools and techniques.
- 1-4+ years of consulting experience and experience providing advisory services.
- B.Tech/BE/M.Tech/MSc/PhD in Biotech/Bioinformatics/Life Science.
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft productivity software: PowerPoint, Word, Excel
- Comfortable working in an environment where problems are not always well-defined.
- Strong problem-solving abilities, communication skills, quantitative skills, and teamwork skills
- Outstanding communication and collaboration skills.
- Strong interest in the healthcare and life sciences industry.
- Possession of excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Possession of strong oral and written communication skills
- Knowledge of PostgreSQL/MySQL/Neo4j with the ability to write optimal queries.
- Experience with AWS and UNIX-based systems.