Responsible Supporting and Managing M365, MS Exchange and Active Directory Infrastructure
- Should have relevant experience in managing Microsoft Windows Server , AD, Exchange, Azure AD, Intune, AIP and M365 security products.
- Should have a good experience on Active Directory upgrades and migration.
- Software \ Patch deployment via Microsoft Intune, WSUS for servers and windows 11 endpoints.
- Azure AD Connect server installation and configuration.
- Expertise in installation, configuration and management of Exchange online and on-premise server
- Experience in Active Directory, DNS, GPO, LDAP, troubleshooting replication issues.
- Experience in Azure AD SSO and Azure AD OAuth Applications.
- Experience in MS Teams, L3 level knowledge of configuring policies and troubleshooting and fixing complex call quality issues.
- Monitoring proactively entire M365 products suites for any tenant wide issues been reported by Microsoft.
- Knowledge of Azure AD SSPR, Conditional Access, Password protection, MFA, Azure AD hybrid join features.
- Intune- knowledge of initial setup, configure, manage and operate.
- Identify improvement opportunities in order to initiate, drive and mentor operations team for implementation of best practices.
- Support security incidents related issues and fix any open items pertaining to M365, Windows server and endpoints within expected timelines.
- Drive operational excellence and spear head critical tasks \ initiatives till closure.
- Good in creating and updating technical and process related documentation.
- Should have worked as a SME on Windows Server, Active Directory and Exchange and M365 cloud security Products.
- Proficiency in spoken and written English, Excellent communication skills.
- Basic Project management skill
- Excellent co-ordination and Inter-personal effectiveness
- Have systematic approach towards work.
- Should be able to cope up excellently under stressful circumstances