The HR Manager is responsible for supporting Head-HR in various core HR activities like Organization Development & Change Management, Learning & Development, Performance Management and Employee Engagement activities. She/He will be responsible for entire Talent Acquisition for all level’s at the company.
Job Profile :
- To take care of entire Talent Acquisition activities for all the level’s.
- Sourcing suitable candidates through Naukri portal, Linked-in, References and any other mode.
- Scheduling interviews with respective HOD’s and close the position as per TAT.
- Complete the salary negotiation, reference check and then releasing the offer letters to selected candidate.
- Prepare and execute On-Boarding & Induction for all the new joinee’s.
- To handle end-to-end Learning & Development programme for all the level’s.
- To support Head-HR in executing career development program for entire hierarchy.
- Taking care of Performance Appraisal process for timely half yearly and annual reviews. Also to handle Balance Score Card for Top Management & Senior Management level.
- Work with Head-HR for Organization Development(OD) & Change Management initiatives.
- To handle entire Employee Engagement activities at the company.
Must have :
- Good knowledge and exposure of Talent Acquisition & management.
- Good understanding of OD & Change Management.
- Thorough knowledge of Performance Appraisal Process and it’s execution.
- Thorough understanding of L&D process and it’s implementation.
- Good at handling Employee Engagement Activities.
- Practical experience of handling all the above is must.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to deal with multiple functions to deliver results.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent strategic planning skills & team management
- Proficient with data analysis and making good presentations.
Good to have :
Experience of working in manufacturing industry for at least one assignment.
SAP Knowledge & knowledge of digital transformation
MBA-HR / Masters in PMIR / Masters in Social Works(MSW)
10 to 12 years (Major experience of corporate HR is must)