Prospecting private, government and forest land for acquisition/ lease purposes for setting-up solar/wind projects in different states of India. Evaluation of the land on various parameters as per criteria with respect to:
a) Land topography and general characteristics for project implementation
b) Evacuation feasibility. Internal Bay space at connecting Substation
c) Availability of solar/ wind resource
d) Accessibility of the land from nearest road. Ease of logistics for project equipment. Vicinity to
e) Type of lands (Dry/ Barren/ Wet/ Plantation) and soil type based on visual inspection
f) Category of land (Forest/Govt/SC/ST)
g) Obstructions at the site (trees/ borewells/ power transmission or distribution lines/
h) Right-of-way hotspot areas from implementation perspective
- Create an inventory of suitable sites in a region with ranking for effective decision making in a digital library and checklist records
- Interface with land aggregator and farmers regarding land purchase/ lease/ title-search.
- Collecting survey related documents atlas/maps/ survey sketches from Survey department and making land boundary demarcation with the help of Govt surveyor ADLR/ DDLR.
- Collecting and arranging all land revenue related document from various Govt departments for title-search and getting legal opinion from local lawyer before entering in to ATS/GPA/Lease/Sale deed registration.
- Drafting various deeds and documents and get it registered after internal vetting with
concerned registrar office. Registration of ATS, ATL, GPA, Sale deed and Lease Deeds in favor of company
- Taking care of land mutation, Khata change of lands in favor of company. Taking care of RTC rectification and Correction of RTC, Survey sketch related work.
- Private land acquisition under the respective Act/Rule/Code in various states and liaison with different departments of government
- Getting clearances (NOCs) from Gram Panchayath, Tahsildar, AC and Town planning offices,Forest, Housing board, Industrial Department, Educational Department, KPTCL and PWD etc. for section NA and land conversion
- Interface with Industries Commissioner, Collector, Executive Magistrate, Electricity, and other Revenue authorities to get various permissions.
- Coordinating with accounts team, Project team, finance team and other departments for
smooth operations of the site.
- Maintaining good relationship and communication with all formers and surrounding peoples for smooth project execution.
Experience and Skills requirement
- Achievement-driven professional with Graduate in relevant field with minimum 3 years of relevant experience as above. A degree in law would be an added advantage
- Adept at digital tools for prospecting and creating a digital inventory of potential sites across States on Google Maps and Survey Apps
- Experience in land acquisition, awareness of various state and revenue land laws, Legal (Civil & Revenue Laws of various States) and liaison with various government agencies in getting LOI, CLU, N.A., License, Permissions, NOCs, etc.
- Exposure in Land Revenue, Real Estate Matters and Liaison thereof with govt. Exposure in land revenue, real estate matters and liaison thereof with govt authorities of various states
- Rich knowledge of urban and agriculture land ceiling and laws governing Scheduled Caste & Schedule Tribe land
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with land aggregators
departments, project team and other stakeholders and colleagues
- Open to frequent travel for site prospecting and acquisition