Roles and Responsibilities
- Candidate should have minimum 10 years relevant experience mainly in finished pharmaceutical formulations/finished dosage forms but not in API (bulk drugs) / chemicals industry. - Should have experience in one or more following areas: - production, quality assurance, quality control, F&D (formulations development), techno commercial functions (purchase of machinery), production coordination and planning. - Shall be in charge of entire technical operations, factory operations, and commercial operations
- Will be responsible for maintaining, reviewing, presenting various critical formats to the management.
- Shall be reporting to the Directors(Commercial & Export) and will supervise 1 direct reportee.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Male candidate preferably B.Pharm otherwise B.Sc. those with M.Pharm/MBA will be preferred.
- Should have a strong command over written & verbal communication in English.
- Should be a permanent resident from Mumbai & have accommodation here....