1. Experience in accounts payable, receivable and in all Treasury Operations.
2. Interest & Finance charges amortization schedule as per the sanction.
3. Monthly Interest calculation on Cash Credit/WCDL/Term Loan.
4. Scheduling and Preparation of documents for FLC, ILC and BG payments, Service payments, LC acceptances & amendments documentation.
5. Prepare and manage fund flow on daily basis. MIS for treasury work.
6. Liaising with Bank for all the borrowings and payment related work.
7. Handling of Statutory Audits & Internal Audit related to Treasury Operations.
8. Preparation/Checking of Fund Transfer/RTGS/NEFT letter for vendors & statutory payment.
9. Reconciling bank statements
10. Reviewing and Reporting on AP, AR and treasury operations.
11. Knowledge of GST for each transactions including Monthly/Annual GST returns and compliance.
12. Having commercial knowledge on the revenue aspect, viz, looking after monthly revenue billing, debtors MIS and other commercial MIS.
Proficient in Excel, preferably having experience in Oracle or SAP platform....