Position: Manufacturing Engineering Engineer
Location: Sanand, Gujarat, India
Reporting to: Manufacturing Engineering Head
Main Dutis & Responsibilities
- Process Flow design: Conceptualise Process and Material flow. Document & Implement Sequence of operations
- Shop Floor Layout Design: Identify and Mark Stations. Calculate area requirements
- Tools and Fixtures Development: Identify fixture needs, design & develop the same of Trouble shooting techniques, problem solving tools
- Upload MBOM and routing hours in ERP system including periodic maintenance of the production BOM
- Routing creation and Maintenance
- Time & motion study
- Utilisation & Efficiency Improvement
- Generate ECOs
- Generate ideas and Design necessary Jigs & fixtures suitable for assembly process,
- Responsible for output & Production schedule
- Support periodical Process audits & SWS audits and initiate necessary actions to sustain the established process.
- New Product support
- Provide Training to Production Engineers & Technicians
- Cost Reduction initiatives
Experience & Qualifications:
- B.E. Mechanical Engineering with 3-10 years plus experience in relevant field
- Professional knowledge of the theory, principles, and practices of mechanical or industrial engineering in an industrial environment
- Good knowledge of Fabrication, Hydraulics & Assembly
- Knowledge of Trouble Shooting Techniques & problem Solving
- Working knowledge of Solidworks or equivalent programs.
- Good interpersonal skills and demonstrated teamwork
- Ability to read mechanical and electrical schematics, blueprints. Ability to use AutoCAD or equivalent engineering software.
- Demonstrated ability to convert engineering principles into actionable production plans
- Prior knowledge and practice with Lean Manufacturing, Just-in-Time, and Total Quality Management.
- Ambulatory ability to walk and stand on a continuous basis; to bend, stoop, and kneel on an intermittent basis; to lift medium weight objects up to 50 pounds on an occasional basis.