About our Client:
Provides a quality control function and other services for globally shared and centrally managed information, including Product, Client, Position, Issuer, Security, Price and Index data. It supports multiple business locations.
- Understand Invoice reconciliation & Market Data Management (MDM) tool
- Perform Regular BAU Activities of invoice reconciliations, submitting the invoices for Payments and a follow up with AP team for payments.
- Manage periodic Activities of reaching out to Vendors to resolve Invoice related queries and Payments
- Work with A&R team, MD Inventory and cost management team to update the accruals in MDM, to clear any contract related queries.
- Ensuring and monitoring timely submission of all the monthly and quarterly vendor declarations including the direct exchanges.
- Ensuring the checks are performed for the verification of all vendor declaration tasks
- Ensuring weekly and quarterly vendor data notifications are reviewed and actioned in timely fashion
- Working with the managers and helping them in maintaining the TAT and quality of tasks and RPMs PUBLIC
- To work closely with the database Manager on the inventory clean-up projects, process improvement and enhancements
- Ensuring the Data Quality reports worked upon to maintain the clean inventory on monthly basis
- Participating in the daily catch up calls to manage prioritization of work and also for knowledge sharing
- Good understanding of general accounting of debit /credit
- Experience working on Market Data Inventory systems such as MDM or FITS will be an added advantage.
- Well versed with MS Excel, Access and Power Point. What you will need to succeed in the role: (Minimum Qualification and Skills Required)
- Degree in Financial Domain
- Excellent knowledge of Invoice Reconciliation.
- Proficient in MS Office/Excel
- Service oriented and customer focused
- Flexibility to work in a 24 x 5 rotating shift
- Working closely with various stakeholders including analysts onshore for resolving any queries on outstanding tasks, arrange calls with stakeholders
- Quickly raising MDM related issues with MDSL team
- Working with the managers and helping them in maintaining the SLA and quality
- To produce training documentation and training material using agreed template
- Experience in Invoice reconciliations, reporting, warehousing and modeling.
- Strong analytical, inter personal & communication skills. What additional skills will be good to have? (List out good to have skills and certifications)
- Experience in related technologies, with experience working across a full technology stack from database to front-end.
- Banking and finance domain knowledge