Description: Assist in creating materials used for proposals, correspondence and presentation materials, newsletters, mailers, videos, animations and reports.
• Candidates must meet the minimum requirements outlined.
• Minimum Requirements: (“Must have” Qualifications)
1. Ability to make slides, advanced knowledge of Powerpoint
3. Knowledge of tools like figma, canva, etc. to create newsletters and mailers
4. Video editing SW and photoshop
• Desired Skills/Qualifications/System Experience requirements: (“Nice to have Qualifications”)
NOTE: If you require specific years of experience for the Qualifications, please outline accordingly)
1. Past corporate edit team experience is a plus
• Additional role, initiative and group information:
The candidate will work with Cisco's enterprise networking team and help the team build marketing collateral like slides, newsletters, mailer etc.
ATTENTION SUPPLYING AGENCY: Please ensure that you provide attestation, on the Candidate profile, how each candidate can meet or exceed these requirements. Provide a Rating to attest to how Qualified the candidate is for the Skillset/Qualifications requirements outlined by the Cisco Manager.
Additional position requirements:
• How long will you need this worker on assignment for this agreement? (Full term) 1 year, to be renewed based on performance
• Will there be any travel funding needed for this PO? No
• Will you require any OT funding added to the PO for the quarter? NA
• Can the worker(s) work remote? Or is this strictly an onsite position? Hybrid work policy with 2 days in office
• Would you prefer your interviews to be via: Phone, Email, WebEx, Video or In Person? Webex
• Is Cisco experience a plus, a must, or not required? (Applies only in US/CAN/INDIA/CHINA) Cisco experience is not required
• Do you have your budget approved by Finance? Yes
• Do you have a BAN# approved - (if applicable to your BU)
**Please note** All positions must be sourced w/in the Cisco Rate Card scale. Should your budget exceed the rate card Maximum, a rate exception will be submitted to Cisco Procurement & will potentially require your VP’s approval. Please work with your MSP Representative for further discussions around the applicable Bill Rate for this posting.
******CISCO JOB POSTING COMPLIANCE REGULATIONS & POLICIES*****
• (US, Canada & India ONLY) There is an 18 month tenure policy for contractors on a Temporary engagement.
• If your worker is needed longer, you are eligible to submit a request for up to a 6 month extension.
• Please work with your MSP Representative for details.
(EMEA Countries will vary by country – Please work with your MSP Representative for specific country policies)
Rate Card Policy:
• Cisco has a “Rate Exception” policy for bill rates that may exceed the Bill rate Maximum
• Should this be the case, please work with your MSP Representative.
**Please note** Your MSP Representative will request a Bill Rate in accordance to the years & level of experience for the contractor that you need on assignment (Intermediate – 3+Years, Junior – 5+Years, Senior – 7+ Years)
• Cisco Compliance has prohibited Subcontracting services for Temp assignments
• All Contingent workers must be a W2 employee of the qualified Supplying Agency
• ***There are no exceptions***QualificationRatingMust HaveGraphic Design SoftwareAdobe