• Create, develop, and execute Annual Marketing Plan
• Build a comprehensive marketing plan in close collaboration with CEO & MD.
• Develop product strategy, lead KOL engagement, and manage marketing activities to achieve
revenue/ operating forecast
• Drive execution of marketing plan in close collaboration with the sales team
• Track & report progress and regularly report to the leadership team.
• Ensure alignment of the marketing plan with global marketing.
• Identify opportunities to leverage global best practices to enhance and strengthen
• Create awareness of opportunities and challenges in India & Sub-Continent and create
strategies and tactics to address them while advocating for India’s customers and team
• Oversee day-to-day activities of the Sales team and provide coaching to promote excellence.
• At least 5 years health-care-related marketing experience in the Medical Device or Pharmaceutical industry
• Product life-cycle management experience, including new product launches
• Demonstrated track record of managing teams and developing team members
• Business level English; Can communicate effectively with global teams and leaders, able to
present, persuade, and influence
• Cardiology-related experience would be an advantage.
• Customer driven
• Commitment to professional development and intellectually curious
• Passion for health care and for developing team members...